- This event has passed.
Workshop: Finding a Balance
January 11 @ 5:00 pm - January 12 @ 4:30 pmFree
F I N D I N G A B A L A N C E
A 2-day workshop on communicating in non-traditional ways and
supporting consumer choice while addressing issues of health and safety.
Presented by Jim Walker, PCT Mentor Trainer, NAD Level IV
PRESENTED IN ASL
- Friday, 11 January 2019 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM AND
- Saturday, 12 January 2019 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- 1-hour lunch (on your own) for Saturday
- DeafConnect of the Mid-South, 6045 Shelby Oaks Drive, Memphis, TN 38134
- Working interpreters with some background knowledge
- RID members receive 1.0 CEUs
- For certified interpreters, $25
- Everyone else is free.
If communications accommodations are needed or requested, please contact DeafConnect by Tuesday, January 8, 2019
More information: 901 278 9307 (voice) | 901 620 6062 (video) | 901 300 9306 (text) | Email: Randy Chappell (firstname.lastname@example.org)